Thursday, April 17, 2014

DIY Teepee


     
This was a fun and easy project! Lando needed the upgrade and I hate buying things I feel like I can make so I had to at least try! I didn't feel like cutting or sewing too much so I just draped it, I might sew it better later on but I think it's fine for now.. I'm not lazy just busy :P
I got everything at home depot. All you need is 
1. 5 Poles $3 each
2. Painters Canvas- $10
3. Drill
4.Twine or rope $4


 We drilled holes 8" from the top. You don't have to do this but we wanted it to be secure because my son is wild. Then we pulled the twine through the holes to connect them all


We wrapped the twine and stood them up. We used twine because it looked more authentic to use but im sure you can use whatever you like.


I draped the cloth around and just sewed some stiches at the top to keep it together. The cloth is the wrong shape we just tucked the extra material under for now or you can cut it off. They have patterns but I ain't got no time for that! :P

 

I just threw some blankets and pillows down and it's done!! Lando loves it!



No comments:

Post a Comment